Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is composed of 10 voting members appointed by the Governor. In addition, the President of the Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities, President of the Council on Postsecondary Education, Secretary of the Finance and Administration Cabinet, Kentucky State Treasurer, and the Commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Education serve as voting, ex officio members.
Our board members also serve on the boards of the Kentucky Higher Education Student Loan Corporation (KHESLC), Kentucky's Affordable Prepaid Tuition (KAPT) program, and the Asset Resolution Corporation (ARC).
Appointed Board Members
- Neil Quinlan
- ARGI Financial Group
- Wes Cornett
Director of Schools
- Charles Vinson
- Program Committee Chair
Retired Financial Aid Director, Murray State University
- Rene Brown
- Healthcare Professional and Pastor
- Catheryn Dykstra
CEO, Family Scholar House, Inc.
- John Thomas Dougherty, Jr.
- Business Executive, Louisville Paving & Construction
- Dr. Gary Cox
- Finance and Audit Committee Chair
Retired - Higher Education Association
- Carl P. Rollins
- Retired KHEAA/KHESLC CEO/Executive Director
- Greg Roush
- Retired High School Principal
- Leslie Combs
- Retired State Legislator
Ex Officio Members
- 2020 Annual Report (2.91 MB)
- 2019 Annual Report (7.74 MB)
- 2018 Annual Report (1.55 MB)
- 2017 Annual Report (3.43 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (2.38 MB)
- Older versions of our annual reports are available by calling 502-329-7100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audited Financial Statements
- 2020 KHEAA Annual Audited Financial Statements (5.45 MB)
- 2019 KHEAA Annual Audited Financial Statements (2.12 MB)
- 2018 KHEAA Annual Audited Financial Statements (3.1 MB)
- 2017 KHEAA Annual Audited Financial Statements (447 KB)
- 2016 KHEAA Annual Audited Financial Statements (447 KB)
- Older versions of our audited financial statements are available by calling 502-696-7421 or emailing email@example.com.